No fewer than 33 residents of Lagos have been sentenced to prison and various terms of community services for violating the state environmental laws. The Samuel Ilori Magistrate’s Court, Ogba, gave the verdict on Thursday after the ...
- Akeredolu Disburses Loan To Market Women Across The 18 LGAs February 25, 2018
- Boko Haram’s Abduction of Dapchi Schoolgirls: Buhari Apologises February 24, 2018
- Gas Explosion In Abuja Kills Three People
- LASEMA Acquires Additional Rescue Equipment February 23, 2018
- Dapchi Schoolgirls: 7 Vehicles Damaged As Residents Attack Governor’s Convoy