The Court of Appeal sitting in Benin City, the Edo State capital has nullified the election victory of Senator Ighoyota Amori in the Delta Central Senatorial District. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senator lost the seat to Ovie-omo Agege of the Labou ...
- Akeredolu Disburses Loan To Market Women Across The 18 LGAs February 25, 2018
- Boko Haram’s Abduction of Dapchi Schoolgirls: Buhari Apologises February 24, 2018
- Gas Explosion In Abuja Kills Three People
- LASEMA Acquires Additional Rescue Equipment February 23, 2018
- Dapchi Schoolgirls: 7 Vehicles Damaged As Residents Attack Governor’s Convoy