President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday evening took possession of the 2018 Appropriation Bill. Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly matters, Senator Ita Enang, confirmed this in a phone call on Friday. For purpose of emphasis, Sena ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- You Can’t Declare Akpabio’s Seat Vacant, Court Tells Saraki August 16, 2018
- Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo Again, Tells Him To Face Poultry Farm August 15, 2018
- Why I Visited Former President Obasanjo – Saraki August 14, 2018
- If I Go, Saraki Must Go – Akpabio
- Senator Sani Condemns Killing of 4 Policemen In Kaduna August 13, 2018