No fewer than 40 candidates under different political parties will be contesting for the Ekiti State governorship seat on July 14. The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC published their names and political parties on Thursday, adding ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- President Buhari Is Back From UK Holiday August 19, 2018
- You Can’t Declare Akpabio’s Seat Vacant, Court Tells Saraki August 16, 2018
- Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo Again, Tells Him To Face Poultry Farm August 15, 2018
- Why I Visited Former President Obasanjo – Saraki August 14, 2018
- If I Go, Saraki Must Go – Akpabio