The Joint Health Sectors Union have suspended the six weeks old industrial action it began on the 18th of April 2018. The suspension follows the intervention of the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki and other top-ranking government officials. Preside ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- You Can’t Declare Akpabio’s Seat Vacant, Court Tells Saraki August 16, 2018
- Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo Again, Tells Him To Face Poultry Farm August 15, 2018
- Why I Visited Former President Obasanjo – Saraki August 14, 2018
- If I Go, Saraki Must Go – Akpabio
- Senator Sani Condemns Killing of 4 Policemen In Kaduna August 13, 2018