The Joint Health Sectors Union have suspended the six weeks old industrial action it began on the 18th of April 2018. The suspension follows the intervention of the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki and other top-ranking government officials. Preside ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- Kwankwaso Sneaks Into Kano To Address His Supporters September 25, 2018
- Bukola Saraki Visits Iyiola Omisore In Ile-Ife September 24, 2018
- Lesson To Learn From The Final Results of 2018 Osun State Governorship Election
- Saraki Is Now Being Screened By PDP Presidential Screening Committee – Onemola
- Nigerians Must Do Anything That Will Get Rid Of APC In 2019 – Adebanjo