Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court, Abuja Division, has voluntarily retired from the Bench as a judge. Justice Ademola was said to have sent his resignation on Wednesday after presiding over several cases, four of which were crimi ...
- Leah Will Be Released Soon – Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Dapchi Girl March 24, 2018
- CAN, JNI Disagree As Buhari’s Offers Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram
- North Is Nigeria’s Problem – YCE March 23, 2018
- Three Million Nigerians Have Registered As CNM Members – Obasanjo
- Wives Of Ondo State Officials Empowers, Women And Youths of Odigbo LGA