The Chief Medical Director of Lagos University Hospital, LUTH Prof. Chris Bode has confirmed a fresh case of Lassa fever. He said a doctor working at LUTH has tested positive to the ailment, adding that he had contact with the first index. Early this week ...
- Herdsmen Killings: NYSC Members Seek Redeployment From Troubled States January 21, 2018
- Herdsmen: NBA Seeks Justice For Victims Of Attacks January 20, 2018
- Governor Fayose Calls For End To Herdsmen/Farmers Crisis
- Afegbua ‘APC Member’ Advises Buhari Against Seeking Re-election In 2019
- They Raped My Girlfriend To Death In Libya – Returnee