The Nigeria Senate on Thursday called on the Federal Government to ensure the release of the only Dapchi girl, Leah Sharibu who is still in the custody of Boko Haram before Children’s Day. The Senate Committee on Women Affairs, Senator Binta Masi Garb ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- You Can’t Declare Akpabio’s Seat Vacant, Court Tells Saraki August 16, 2018
- Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo Again, Tells Him To Face Poultry Farm August 15, 2018
- Why I Visited Former President Obasanjo – Saraki August 14, 2018
- If I Go, Saraki Must Go – Akpabio
- Senator Sani Condemns Killing of 4 Policemen In Kaduna August 13, 2018