Two cases of monkeypox have been suspected in a private hospital in Lagos as the virus spread to the Southwestern part of Nigeria. The State Commissioner of Health, Dr Jide Idris made this known at a news conference as he allayed fear of the epidem ...
- Herdsmen Killings: NYSC Members Seek Redeployment From Troubled States January 21, 2018
- Herdsmen: NBA Seeks Justice For Victims Of Attacks January 20, 2018
- Governor Fayose Calls For End To Herdsmen/Farmers Crisis
- Afegbua ‘APC Member’ Advises Buhari Against Seeking Re-election In 2019
- They Raped My Girlfriend To Death In Libya – Returnee