The Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Adeniji Kazeem has expressed dismay at the increasing number of cases of domestic violence leading to fatalities in the State. While briefing the Press on the case of the alleged murder ...
Nigeria Breaking News
- You Can’t Declare Akpabio’s Seat Vacant, Court Tells Saraki August 16, 2018
- Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo Again, Tells Him To Face Poultry Farm August 15, 2018
- Why I Visited Former President Obasanjo – Saraki August 14, 2018
- If I Go, Saraki Must Go – Akpabio
- Senator Sani Condemns Killing of 4 Policemen In Kaduna August 13, 2018