The Bayelsa State Commissioner for Information, Mr Daniel Iworiso-Markson, has said that seven out of the 13 patients on admission for the Monkeypox have fully recovered. He said this Wednesday morning, adding that the remaining 6 were still at the ...
- Herdsmen Killings: NYSC Members Seek Redeployment From Troubled States January 21, 2018
- Herdsmen: NBA Seeks Justice For Victims Of Attacks January 20, 2018
- Governor Fayose Calls For End To Herdsmen/Farmers Crisis
- Afegbua ‘APC Member’ Advises Buhari Against Seeking Re-election In 2019
- They Raped My Girlfriend To Death In Libya – Returnee